Wednesday 1 February 2012

This Week in Media

Monday 30th January 2012

This lesson we was working with Mr Wallace trying to discover what our target audience was and what our music genre was. We done this because it will help us to start designing our front cover layout but most importantly for this lesson what type of font our title will be.

I also was looking at what colours would be the best fit to each other and also the colours that would fit best to the kind of music magazine that I was doing.

Wednesday 1st February 2012

In this lesson, I was looking at any areas in my media work that I need to improve on or even update on for an example my blog and start hand drawing my front cover for my magazine. I also hope to in this lesson helped my fellow class mate Mikey Daly do his photo's for his music magazine.

My Goals for this Lesson:
My goals for this lesson was to update my work as much as I could,so I'm organised so I could just focus on making my magazine. My other goal was to help Mikey with his photo's for his magazine but was unable to do this as we both lost track of time doing our work, however we will start taking photo's in friday's media lesson

1 comment:

  1. Good one Danny - Blog of the week....How could you improve it?

    Do you need to add any images of your work in progress? Print screen fornts add as images?

    ReplyDelete