Tuesday 28 February 2012

LATEST UPDATE ON MUSIC MAGAZINE

My updated version of my music magazine front cover. The changes that I made was the gradient for the background. The reason for this was because I felt my previous background colour black wasn't really a colour that is normally used for a background for a music magazine. The other key areas that I decided to change was the outline stroke around the text, with a bolder black outline. My opinion on this is that it is better than what it was, I think it looks more like an magazine now than what it did. My feedback that I got from my teachers and class mates was that it's improved greatly over the course of the task and the recent change to the background makes the magazine look better,professional and makes it stand out. The use of celebrity endorsement of Pro Green makes the audience want to buy it as there a well known singer in my music industry, also it informs people that there will be a key feature of him inside the magazine so this might want people to go and buy the magazine. I tried and keep all the colours the same with the main colour being Red,Black and white.
The contents page was changed as a result of changes made to the front cover as I feel that the contents page should be matching the front cover so the audience can tell that they both come from the same magazine. So the the changes made was the background colour from black to a gradient of black and white. I decided thats the only thing I really needed to change because everything matches the colour scheme and plus  I thought that everything looked good on the contents page but the background which was recently changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment