Monday 20 February 2012

Front and Contents Page

This is my updated front cover for my magazine. I was using my feedback from my teachers and my fellow classmates to slightly make improvements. I thought that the previous magazine background was too plain and wasnt effective enough so I asked my teachers and some of my classmates to see what colours would go best without making big changes to the writing and the image or the masthead. So after trying different sorts of colours I decided for the time being to go with the colour black because its firstly different to any other magazine colour background so I think it would make it stand out from any other music magazines in a store. After feedback was given on the image which was that the person's head was too big, I got given help to make the head much smaller which I did and now I feel it works better and looks better than it did. I also change the colour of the writing as a result of the change of colour to the background. The last change I made the white glow around the masthead to make it stand out even more
As a result of the changes made to my front cover I had to change the contents page as well. The changes that I made to the contents page was the colour of the backgroud, like with the front cover the background was too plain so I changed the background colour to black so likewise the front cover, I did this because I wanted to stilll link the two. I also changed the the word 'Contents' to the same style as the masthead on the front cover. So after the changes that I mader to both I think it's looking better than what it did but I still think I could still makes even more changes to make it better so I hope next time I have Media Studies I can get more feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment