Friday 24 February 2012

Stages:








  • This is one of my first stages making my music magazine front cover. At first I had a plain white background. With a lot of spare space so I didnt felt it was working as its was firstly too plain and too boring and not very eye cathing. So the feedback I got was that to first feel up the space, change the colour/theme of the background and lastly make the images head smaller.
  • The reason for this background is that the research that I carried out from the 'VIBE' magazine was that they normally go for a plain background around the main image.
Updated Version:


 


  • Above, is my updated version of my music magazine front cover, after the feedback I was given and my own opinion on what should be improved I have updated it to this.
  • The changes that was made was the colour of the background, from a light blue/white colour to a black background, the reason for this is because it makes all the writing/image on the front cover stand out and eye catching as well matches my colour theme.
  • The other changes that I made from my other version of my magazsine cover is the way the text is used, I rotated and slighted the writing, the reason for this is because I was trying to make it more eye-catching and also based on my research most magazine have it in this style.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should change the background to a gradient, it would look a lot more effective for your genre

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image doesnt go with the cover, you might want to change it up a bit

    ReplyDelete