Wednesday 15 February 2012

First Stage: Contents Page

This is my contents page for my music magazine. The colours that I used are the same colour scheme for my front cover, as I wanted to link the two pages together so people will know its from the same magazine. I decided to use the same person as I did for the front cover, I did this because I wanted to tell the audience that the this issue is mainly based on this singer(Jerome) and says the key feature is him. I also used smaller images around the main image, the images are celebrities but one which is the image I took. The celebrities used are link to my type of music genre so the audience will know its all linked together. I will trying to make the contents page slightly different to the research that I carried out, so I decided to use four images as sort of film strip to make the contents page less boring and different. I also made an own section on the main feature of the magazine, this was going into more detail from what the front cover was telling you about the main feature.
What do I think went well?

I think the things that went well was the colours that I used, the reason being that It links to my front cover well, I know this because from my previous tasks where I had to make a magazine, the feedback that I was given was that I linked the front cover and contenets page well, so I transfered what I did from that task to this task so that helped me to make this better. I also personally like the layout of the magazine because its basic but yet affective to what I want it to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment