Monday 27 February 2012

Double Page Spread First Stage


 What is this?
This is my first stage of making my double page spread. I still think that I need to make improvements to it but I hope I can get feedback for this so I can make improvements that is needed before I present to the class on Wednesday.

What's going well so far?
The things that I think is going well so far is the use of 3 images that I took, I think this works well with the whole point of double page spread for an example with an image on jerome sitting on his stairs at home to say its an home interview. The other things that I think went well is the colours used as it connects to the theme of front and contents page, and lastly the fonts used works as well.

What's need to be improved?
I think I need to improve is the actual layout of the double page spread. The way I used the images and the way the texted is laid out.
The other things I think I could improve is the text font to make it more stand out and just generally make it look better.
My feedback told me that the background colour should be changed along with Front Cover and Contents page, I will try different backgrounds as a result and see what fits best to the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment