Thursday 17 November 2011

This Week in Media

This week in media:
This week week in media I had to do a preleminary task which I have been learning to use in-design as I need to develop my skills on the software in order to complete media coursework . I had to create a school magazine for Harris Academy Beckenham which i decided to do my magazine on Art at the school.
I had to learn to use and understand how all the different tools on In-design are used and why they are used to make a magazine front cover. I got learned this by my teacher Ms Norville as well as Mr Wallis who has pasted experience in working on in-design

What I learned?
The things that I learned this week as a result of doing this task is using the program In-Design where I learned the different effects that can be used on In-Design and what can be used best when creating the magazine like the colours with the background.

My first attempt can be seen below:

First Attempted





2 comments:

  1. Danny, i need you to get into the habit of blogging after every session. Try to be analytical in your approach to your blogging. focus on what you have achieved, learnt and how you got there.

    ReplyDelete